To cross sell multiple financial products and services to new and existing members while providing courteous, professional and knowledgeable service. Answer loan calls from members and resolving to ensure quality service. Timely response to loan and membership requests submitted through the online channel.
5167 Adams Avenue
Washington Terrace, Utah 84405
Schedule is flexible. Will work 20-25 hours between Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To be effective in this position an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
• Provide excellent service to members and potential members
• Cross-sell products and services to members over the phone to encourage a one-stop-shop relationship with the credit union
• Process member lending applications and make informed recommendations to underwriting
• Represent the Credit Union in a professional manner, both in dress and in action
• Advise and assist members in making informed decisions regarding their accounts
• Organize large workloads to ensure that applications are handled timely and ensure good pull-through ratios
• Provide consistent member follow-up regarding both closed and pending applications
• Actively participate and complete product knowledge courses
• Comply with all regulations as required by law
• Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential job functions.
1 year consumer loan processing experience. Prior credit union experience is preferred. Prior Symitar experience preferred.
High School diploma or equivalent
Licenses, Certifications & Training
To be completed within the first 180 days: Goldenwest product knowledge courses & Goldenwest certifications.
Other Skills & Abilities
Basic computer operating skills, intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, type a minimum of 35 words per minute, effective verbal & written communication skills, professional and well groomed, positive attitude and willingness to promote credit union products and services.
Physical Abilities & Working Conditions
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently. Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally. Ability to sit continually and answer phones. Close vision as clear vision at 20 inches or less, and distance vision as clear vision at 20 feet or more. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 25 pounds occasionally. Moderate noise such as business office with computers and printers, and light traffic.