Indirect Lending Coordinator (FT)
Washington Terrace, UT
Full-time (40 Hours)
In this position you will support and fast-paced Indirect Lending Department for a $2B organization. Responsible for processing and funding a variety of loan applications; coordinate member scheduling with dealerships for loan execution; ensure all closing documents are correct, loans close and fund accurately, and liens are filed and recorded; Maintain federal, state and credit union compliance and quality standards within a centralized processing, funding, and closing environment.
5167 Adams Ave.
Washington Terrace, UT 84405
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and (rotating) Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To be effective in this position an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully:
• Prepare paperwork for loan applications.
• Calculate terms, run reports, retrieve credit ratings, review files, figure point scores, and work up applications.
• Distribute loan paperwork to appropriate personnel.
• Perform coding and posting functions and prepare all necessary documents for closing Indirect consumer loans in both CUDL and symitar as needed.
• Close loans as necessary in accordance with Credit union policies and procedures.
• Balance loan files accurately daily, corrects and prevents errors.
• Record and relay messages; accurately maintains department files, completes loan processing duties in accordance with established policies, procedures, and regulations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
The requirements listed for this position are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to complete the job at an effective level. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential job functions.
1-2 years of similar or related experience, credit union experience preferred
High School diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
Licenses, Certifications & Training
To be completed within the first 180 days: Goldenwest product knowledge courses & Goldenwest certifications.
Other Skills & Abilities
Basic computer operating skills, beginner to intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, type a minimum of 35 words per minute, proficient mathematical ability, excellent verbal & written communication skills, professional and well groomed, positive attitude and willingness to promote credit union products and services. Strong knowledge of Indirect Lending and CUDL policies, procedures and guidelines. Excellent public relations skills and strong organization skills are required. Ability to use computer, calculator, telephone, and other basic business equipment.
Physical Abilities & Working Conditions
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently. Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally. Close vision as clear vision at 20 inches or less, and distance vision as clear vision at 20 feet or more. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 50 pounds occasionally. Moderate noise such as business office with computers and printers, and light traffic.
How to ApplyApply Now
USU Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants may be subject to a credit and background check to determine employment eligibility.