Full-time (40 Hours)
Responsible to prepare closing documents in a timely and accurate manner; review all loan documentation for accuracy and completeness within 24 hours of submission; perform daily doc draw and/or funding functions to required expectations; responsible to issue initial Closing Disclosure at least three business days before settlement; ability to problem solve during the funding process with loan officers and settlement agents; assist in problem resolution of errors identified by Secondary Market Investors and desire to work in a highly productive environment.
• 1-2 years of Closing/Funding experience
• Strong working knowledge of TRID
• Proficiency with preparing Closing Disclosures and calculating prepaids and escrow amounts
• Ability to effectively communicate with branch loan officers, closing agents and co-workers
• Commitment to company values, policies and procedures
High School diploma or equivalent
Skills & Abilities:
Excellent verbal & written communication skills, professional, well groomed, organized and strong problem solving skills
This position is located in South Ogden, Utah. The Schedule availability must be Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
USU Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants may be subject to a credit and background check to determine employment eligibility.