Recognize and meet member and potential member needs by providing quality service through transactions and cross-selling products and services. Have consistent focus to increase member satisfaction and account retention.
7850 South 1300 East
Sandy, Utah 84094
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. and Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To be effective in this position an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
• Provide excellent service to members and potential members
• Recognize member needs and cross-sell products and services
• Balance cash drawer daily
• Represent the Credit Union in a professional manner, both in dress and in action
• Accurately and efficiently process transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures
• Actively participate and complete product knowledge courses
• Follow-up on referrals
• Comply with all regulations as required by law
• Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential job functions.
Will train on-site. Prior credit union experience is preferred. Prior Symitar experience preferred.
High School diploma or equivalent
Licenses, Certifications & Training
To be completed within the first 180 days: Goldenwest product knowledge courses & Goldenwest certifications.
Other Skills & Abilities
Cash handling skills, basic computer operating skills, beginner to intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, type a minimum of 35 words per minute, proficient mathematical ability, effective verbal & written communication skills, professional and well groomed, positive attitude and willingness to promote credit union products and services.
Physical Abilities & Working Conditions
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently. Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally. Close vision as clear vision at 20 inches or less, and distance vision as clear vision at 20 feet or more. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 50 pounds occasionally. Moderate noise such as business office with computers and printers, and light traffic.