Flagging a transaction is a way of making the transaction stand out from other transactions in your transaction list. Flags can be one of four colors: gray, red, green, or blue.
To change the flag color on a transaction, follow these steps:
- Find the particular transaction you would like to add or change a category on. If you need help finding the transaction, click on one of the following topics:
- View transactions on your account
- Searching for transactions
- Find the “Edit” icon to the left of the transaction. The “Edit” icon is the one with the yellow pencil.
- Click on the “Edit” icon.
- Click on the round circle next to the flag color you choose.
- Click on the “Save” button.
The updated flag color will be displayed in the “Flags” column.