Serving Members Impacted by COVID-19
We’ll Take Care Of You
If you experience financial hardship or difficulty as a result of COVID-19, contact us to discuss how we can help minimize the negative impact on your cash flow.
We offer several options, including:
- Skip-A-Payment – Free up cash flow that may be disrupted by the loss of wages by skipping a monthly payment on your auto or RV loan. As a service to our members impacted by COVID-19, the standard $25 will be waived. (If you are charged a fee, it will be refunded.)
- Apply For New Loan or Cash Advance – We offer low rates on a variety of loans, such as 1.99% APR fixed on HELOCs for the first six months.
- Zero Percent on Balance Transfers – We have extended the Zero Percent on Credit Card Balances promotion to run through April 30, 2020.
- Free Financial Counseling – Contact our financial counseling team at 801-621-4562.
Call our Member Contact Center at 801-621-4550 (option 3) to learn more.
Not A Member?
Open a Goldenwest new member account today!
Drive-Up Windows and ATMs Are Open
To help protect the health of our members and employees, the branch lobbies are temporarily closed. Branch lobby access is available by appointment only. The drive-up windows are available for branch transactions, and cash is available 24/7 at the ATMs. Branches without drive-up windows are temporarily closed.
24/7 Account Access
We have many ways to serve our members from the convenience of their homes.
- Online Banking: 24/7 account access at gwcu.org and usucu.org
- Mobile Banking: 24/7 access with mobile apps for iOS and Android devices
- Member Contact Center: Call 801-621-4550 or 800-283-4550, available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m., and on Saturday from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. Text and online chat are also available with our Contact Center team.
- Mortgage Service Center: Call 801-786-8400, text 385-206-6780, or email email@example.com to connect with a mortgage originator today.
- Insurance Service Center: Call 888-853-8992, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with a local agent. Free online quotes are available at on website for PC and laptop users.
- Lending Center: Apply online, or call 801-621-4550 or 800-283-4550 to begin the application process. Most loan documents can be finalized remotely with our electronic signature service.
- Member Accounts: Apply for membership, or add a checking account, Certificate, and additional savings account online.
We’ll Take Care Of Your Business
Scammers are taking advantage of fears and confusion surrounding the COVID-19 virus outbreak. Goldenwest will never call or email members asking for sensitive information. If you receive a suspicious message from Goldenwest, forward it to email@example.com or call the Contact Center at 801-621-4550, option 3.
Federal Insurance Protection
Your NCUA-insured funds remain safe and secure on deposit with Goldenwest Credit Union. NCUA insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.