Become a Member
Open your account online today.
If you need help setting up a new or additional account, please follow the steps provided below.
What You'll Need to Apply:
- Government issued ID/Drivers License/State ID or Passport with current address
- Your complete physical and mailing address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
Becoming a New Member
- Click "Open an Account" above.
- Select your eligibility, the Primary Share, and any additional products that fit your needs.
- Click continue.
- Fill out the online forms with your information
- Deposit money into the account using a credit card or an existing bank account.
- Confirm your information and answer the questions on the last page.
- Click "I Agree" to open your new account.
- Log in to online banking or mobile banking.
- If you are using online banking, select “Loans/New Accounts” from the left side bar, click “Apply Now” and then “Open Additional Account”
- If you are using mobile banking, select “More” at the bottom of the screen, then “Loans/New Accounts”, “Apply Now”, and then “Open Additional Account”
- Select one of the featured products you would like to add to your existing account
- Follow the remaining steps.
When you grow, we grow.
Our accounts offer a number of free features to make managing your money easier. We have a variety of accounts to meet your needs, from completely free checking accounts to accounts that offer you extra rewards. Earn points when you use your debit card, pay bills online for free, and access your accounts 24/7 with our online and mobile banking platforms. Being a member of USU Credit Union also gives you surcharge-free access to over 34,000 ATMs and 5,600 branch locations nation-wide.