For your account's security, by default we do not allow third-party websites and apps such as Mint.com, Quicken, QuickBooks, Yodlee, and others to access your account.
However, you can specifically allow these services to connect to your account by following these steps:
- Sign into the online branch.
- On the Account Summary screen, click on Member Profile and then Credentials & Security
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and find the section labeled "Third-Party Services"
- Find the service you wish to allow access to your account.
- Enable that service by changing the button to "Yes".
If you do not know which aggregation service to enable, please contact the company or financial institution you are using and ask them which one you should allow. We cannot provide support for these third-party services.
Important security notice regarding Third-Party Services: Goldenwest Credit Union and USU Credit Union strongly encourage you not to allow any of the services listed above to access your account. We also recommend that you never disclose your username, password or other account information to anyone including these companies above. By doing so, you give those companies (and anyone who may obtain your credentials through those companies) full access to your account.