Before you sign in for the first time, you’ll need to complete the one-time registration process.
If you have already registered, follow these steps to sign in to your account:
- Go to the USU Credit Union home page at www.usucu.org.
- Look for the sign in box on the home page and enter the username you chose during the registration process.
Tip: Remember to enter your username, not your account number.
If you forgot your username, here are instructions to help you retrieve it.
- Press the “Sign In” button.
- If you entered a valid username, you’ll see a page with the security phrase and security image that you chose during the registration process. If the security phrase and security image are correct, enter your password and press “Next”.
Tip: If you do not recognize the security phrase and security image being displayed, you likely entered the wrong username. Click on the “Start Over” link and enter your username again.
If you forgot your password, here are instructions to help you retrieve it.
- If this is the first time you have signed in to your account from the computer you are currently using, you’ll be asked to answer a security question.
The security question is one of the three questions you chose during the registration process. Type the answer to the question in the “Answer” box.
If you forgot the answer to the security question being asked, here are instructions to help you reset your account.
If you are using a computer at your home, you can answer “Yes” to the “Remember Computer?” question. When you answer “Yes”, you will not be required to answer a security question the next time you sign in.
- You are signed in to your account.