If you would like to transfer funds from your account to another member’s account, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Transfers” tab at the top of the screen.
- Enter the amount to transfer in the “Transfer this Amount” field.
- Choose the account to transfer from in the “From this Account” field.
- In the “To this Account” field, choose one of the following options:
- “TO ANOTHER MEMBER – requires member name and number” – transfers funds to another member’s account. For this option, you must know the member’s last name and their full account number (including the letter and numbers after the dash). If you don’t know the letter and numbers after the dash, choose one of the other options below.
- “—Checking Account – to the 1st checking account for the other member” – transfers funds to another member’s first (or only) checking account.
- “—Savings Account – to the 1st savings account for the other member” – transfers funds to another member’s first (or only) savings account.
- In the “Member Last Name” field, enter the first 3 letters of the member’s last name whose account you are transferring to. If you are transferring to a business account, enter the first 3 letters of the business name.
- In the “Member Account Number” or “Full Member Account Number” field, enter the account number of the member’s account you are transferring to. Depending on the transfer option you selected in step 4, you may be required to enter the full account number including the letter and numbers after the dash. The instructions on the screen will tell you to do this if you chose that option.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Read through everything on the screen to make sure the settings and amounts are correct.
- Click the “Confirm Transfer” button.
The funds will be transferred from your account to the other member’s account.
Here are some additional options in transferring funds:
Transferring funds on a schedule
Transferring funds to an account at another financial institution
Setting up a one-time transfer to occur at a future date