Inland Marine Insurance

What is Inland Marine Insurance?

Does your business regularly ship items such as musical instruments, catering equipment, photography equipment, or medical and scientific equipment? Believe it or not, you’ve come to the right place. Inland marine insurance covers the transportation risks of shipping across land.

Find an Agent

Do I Need Inland Marine Insurance for My Business?

If your business transports or holds valuable property, inland marine insurance can help you protect your investments. Inland marine insurance can protect several classes of property including:

  • Property in Transit
  • Property in Your Temporary Care
  • Property that Stays in a Movable Location (e.g. cooking equipment in a food truck)
  • Property that Aids in the Transfer of Information (e.g. accounts receivable, computer equipment)
  • Unique or Valuable Property

Inland marine insurance can also cover a wide variety of potential damaging events from all-risk policies to specific events.

Speak with a Goldenwest Commercial Insurance Agent

Have a local Goldenwest Commercial Insurance Agent contact you:

Thank you! We have received your information. Someone will contact you soon.

Call us to speak with a local agent at:


Speak with a Business Insurance Agent:

Find a Business Insurance Agent