Making important purchases or acquiring strategic assets for your business is easy and affordable with an equipment loan from USU Credit Union.
We offer competitive rates, low fees, and quick turnaround times.
Speak with one of our business loan experts. We’ll help you determine your optimum financing needs and options. Visit any USU Credit Union branch or call 800-248-6361.
To help expedite the business loan process, please prepare the following documents:
- Current business profit & loss statement and balance sheet.
- Last two years tax returns, business and personal, on any individual with 20 percent or more ownership.
- Personal financial statement on any individual with 20 percent or more ownership.
- Two years projections on any business less than two years old.
- Debt schedule listing all business and personal debts including balances and payments.
- Articles of incorporation and corporate bylaws for corporations.
- Articles of organization and operating agreement for LLCs.