Get your statements sooner and more securely with eStatements
Have you switched from paper statements to eStatements yet? You can help USU Credit Union reduce paper usage and conserve resources by switching from paper statements to electronic statements, also known as eStatements.
Why choose eStatements?
- Members have convenient, online access to 13 months of archived eStatements (available for download to your personal computer);
- eStatements are generally available to members 2-5 days prior to paper statements being delivered by the U.S. Postal Service; and,
- eStatements are protected by USU Credit Union’s enhanced online security system, so you need not worry about sensitive account information sitting in your mailbox.
Sign Up Today!
To get started, you will need Online Branch or mobile app access to your account. Then follow these simple steps:
- Click on the “eDocs/ Statements” widget
- “Subscribe” to the eDocuments
- Click on the “Statements” tab and then select which statement you want to view
You are invited to contact the USU Credit Union Member Contact Center with questions you have about eStatements at 435-753-4080 or 800-248-6361.