Goldenwest Insurance Services provides aviation coverage for both personal and commercial aircraft.
Our Goldenwest Insurance Experts can help protect your business and take care of your employees.
A basic aircraft hull and liability insurance policy protects against physical loss or damage risks, such as the following:
- Physical damage
- Passengers, baggage, and cargo carried on the aircraft
- Medical coverage for passengers, pilots, and crew members
- Aircraft third-party liability- damage to individuals or property outside of the aircraft itself
Most aircraft hull and liability insurance policies are arranged on an agreed value basis, in which an underwriter places a fixed value on the aircraft at the beginning of a policy. In the event of a loss, the insurer will pay for repairs, or the agreed value of the aircraft minus the deductible in the event of a total loss.
On the Ground or in the Air
Because there are so many risks involved in both recreational and commercial flying, you need to ensure that you and your aircraft are properly insured. We also offer the following coverage for added protection:
- Geographic limits
- Premises medical coverage
- Emergency expense reimbursement
- Non-owned hangars and contents coverage
- Personal effects and baggage coverage
- Trip interruption expense coverage
- Spare engines and parts coverage
- War risks coverage
- Ground risk coverage
Speak with a Goldenwest Commercial Insurance Agent
Have a local Goldenwest Commercial Insurance Agent contact you:
Thank you! We have received your information. Someone will contact you soon.
Call us to speak with a local agent at:
Speak with a Business Insurance Agent: