Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Mortgage
A FHA home loan is sponsored by the U.S. Government to assist first-time borrowers and low-to-moderate income borrowers qualify for a mortgage.
This type of loan features a reduced interest rate as well as a lower down payment requirement.
Benefits of an FHA Mortgage
- As little as a 3.5% down payment
- Fixed and adjustable rate options
- Down payment and closing costs can be 100% gifted
- Flexible qualification guidelines
- Insured by the Federal Housing Administration
Call or Click Now - Experienced Mortgage Professionals Standing By