Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Mortgage
A FHA home loan is sponsored by the U.S. Government to assist first-time borrowers and low-to-moderate income borrowers qualify for a mortgage.
This type of loan features a reduced interest rate as well as a lower down payment requirement.
Benefits of an FHA Mortgage
- As little as a 3.5% down payment
- Fixed and adjustable rate options
- Down payment and closing costs can be 100% gifted
- Flexible qualification guidelines
- Insured by the Federal Housing Administration
- 1/2% origination
- Low closing costs
Call or Click Now - Experienced Mortgage Experts Standing By
Send us a text
By sending a text message, you consent to receive a text message response from USU Credit Union. Your provider's message and data rates may apply.
Call us directly
available right now!
Chat with us online