First-Time Home Buyer
Utah Housing is a state program designed for first time home buyers, single parents, and others who have not owned a home in the immediate past three years.
Members who meet the income and credit requirements can receive a low fixed rate and 100% financing, including closing costs.
Utah Housing First-Time Home Buyer
- Flexible rates and terms
- Zero down financing option
- Down payment and closing costs can be 100% gifted
- Down payment assistance programs for eligible buyers
- Low fixed rates for the life of the loan
USU Credit Union 5/1 ARM First-Time Home Buyer
- Up to 95% financing
- No mortgage insurance
- Rates as low as 3.375%
- Fixed rate for the first five years
- Flexible qualification guidelines