Membership Eligibility Requirements
Interested in becoming a USU Credit Union member? There are many ways to determine if you are eligible to join our credit union family.
You are eligible for membership at USU Credit Union if you meet any of the below criteria:
- You are an employee, volunteer, student or member of a Select Employer Group (SEG) or affiliated association. Membership eligibility is extended to immediate family members of SEG/affiliated association employees, volunteers or students.
- You are an employee, student, or alumni of Utah State University, including all USU extension campuses and offices. Membership eligibility is extended to immediate family members of Utah State University employees, volunteers or students.
- You are a resident of Weber County or you work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in Weber County.
- You live in select parts of Cache, Davis, Salt Lake, Utah and Washington Counties (ask a USU Credit Union representative for details).
You have a family members who are existing Goldenwest or USU Credit Union members, including:
- Spouse (including surviving spouse)
- Adoptive relationship
- You are a member of the Utah PTA.
- You attend school, your child or grandchild attends school, or you work or volunteer, at the following school districts: Box Elder, Davis, Logan, Morgan, North Summit or Washington.