Online Bill Pay
USU Credit Union’s bill pay service is fast and free...saving you time and money!
With online bill pay, you can send payments to almost any company in the U.S. Schedule your recurring payments for monthly expenses such as loan payments or utility bills and send money electronically to almost any financial institution.
Features of USU Credit Union Bill Pay
- Free with any USU Credit Union checking account
- Payments are safe and secure
- Send payments to a friend using just their email address
- Schedule recurring payments
- Access Bill Pay from within the mobile banking app
- Send customized birthday checks and messages
- Send electronic payments to any financial institution
- Send payments using your credit and debit card
Person to Person Payments (P2P)
Send money electronically to anyone, regardless of where they bank. Reimburse a friend for lunch or send money to a family member using only their email address. Sending payments is free and easy using USU Credit Union’s free online and mobile Bill Pay.Learn More
To get started, all you need is a Goldenwest checking account and Online Branch access. Log in to the online branch and click on “Bill Pay” and then “Manage Payees” to add the person/business you want to pay. To get started on mobile, click on “Bill Pay” and then “Manage Payees” to add the person/business you want to pay.”
As you check out the bill pay system, you may have a few questions. You can always contact us at 435-753-4080 or 800-248-6361. We are happy to help you receive the greatest benefit from this valuable tool.