Peer-To-Peer Payments (P2P)
Send money electronically to anyone, anytime at any financial institution or bank using our peer-to-peer payment service.
Skip the hassle of writing checks, withdrawing cash at a branch or ATM, or wire transfers. Here are just a few reasons to use P2P by USU Credit Union:
- Pay a hair stylist, babysitter or daycare provider
- Lend money to a friend
- Split the check at a restaurant
- Send money to kids attending college
- Pay a friend back for lunch
- Send a cash gift for a birthday present
Peer-To-Peer Payments are serviced through our free Online Bill Pay for security and convenience. Once a payee has been set up in Online Banking you may send payments to them anytime using the USU Credit Union mobile banking app.
All you need is a free USU Credit Union checking account and Online Branch access and you can start sending money to anyone using just their email address.