Peer-To-Peer Payments (P2P)
Send money electronically to anyone, anytime at any financial institution or bank using our peer-to-peer payment service.
Skip the hassle of writing checks, withdrawing cash at a branch or ATM, or wire transfers. Here are just a few reasons to use P2P by USU Credit Union:
- Pay a hair stylist, babysitter or daycare provider
- Lend money to a friend
- Split the check at a restaurant
- Send money to kids attending college
- Pay a friend back for lunch
- Send a cash gift for a birthday present
- Send funds to a checking account or debit card
Peer-To-Peer Payments are serviced through our free Online Bill Pay for security and convenience. Once a payee has been set up in Online Banking you may send payments to them anytime using the USU Credit Union mobile banking app.
How to Use P2P
- Log in to the Online Branch and select the Bill Pay tab
- If you haven’t already, enroll in Bill Pay for free
- Click on “Add a Payee” on the top left of the screen
- Select “Pay an individual” - "Email or Text"
- Follow the prompts to set up your payee
- Choose method to send notification to payee - enter mobile number or email of payee
- The payee will receive a text or email requesting their debit card number or account information
- After the payee has entered their information, you can send them money anytime online or with our mobile app
- Most P2P payments set up prior to 1:00 pm MST will post to the payees account the next business day