3.99% APR Student Loans
College is expensive...we can help!
USU Credit Union is offering 3.99% APR Student Loans with affordable repayment options. To apply stop by our Campus Branch located in the Welcome Center or at any of our USU Credit Union or Goldenwest Credit Union branches. You can also call to speak to a loan officer at 800.248.6361 opt. 2.
- Borrow up to $10,000 for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Interest rate of 3.99% fixed and minimum $25 monthly payments are required during the 30-month deferment period.
- After 30 months deferment, payments will begin with a 5-year repayment plan at the current prime rate plus 1% interest and will remain fixed for 60 months.
- Must be a Junior or Senior undergraduate student enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours, or graduate student enrolled in a minimum of 8 credit hours, at Utah State University.
- Must have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must open a USU Credit Union checking account and make your student loan payment using auto-pay.