Matrimoney Wedding Registry
A Matrimoney wedding registry account gives family and friends a convenient and secure method to give cash gifts to brides and grooms.
Members can open a Matrimoney account at any USU Credit Union branch.
When you open a Matrimoney account, you’ll enjoy:
- Free wedding registry cards for your announcements and invitations
- No minimum balance requirement to earn dividends
- No monthly service fee
- Make deposits, withdrawals or transfers at any time
- NCUA insurance
If you are already a member, follow these steps to set up your Matrimoney account online.
- Log-in to online banking.
- Click "Open an Additional Account" located below the top menu.
- Select the drop down menu "Show More Products".
- Choose "Savings" from the pop up window.
- Select "Matrimoney" from the products provided.
If you are not currently a member, you can open an account online or in any branch. After that is completed, set up online banking, and follow the directions provided above.