Are you dreaming of a Disneyland® Resort vacation?
We know our members love a great deal! That's why we're offering USU Credit Union members the best prices on Disneyland® Resort tickets!
It's a great time to take your family on a trip to Southern California, or go on a get-away with friends. Whatever your plans, we'll take care of you with discounts to the Disneyland® Resort.
Two Ways To Purchase Disneyland® Resort Tickets
1. Log into the online branch with your username and password. Click on the link for exclusive USU Credit Union Disneyland® Resort ticket offers available from our partner, Get Away Today.
2. Deeper discounts are available on two-day and three-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper tickets for adults and children purchased at select Credit Union branch locations. Tickets purchased at branch locations are hard stock, non-refundable tickets.
Important Information About Purchasing Hard Stock Tickets
• Two-day and three-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper tickets for adults and children may be purchased at select Credit Union branch locations.
• Hard stock tickets are the actual tickets used to gain entrance to Disneyland® Resort. Hard stock tickets are the same as cash, and are non-refundable for any reason including but not limited to lost, stolen, damaged or expired. Travel insurance does not apply to hard stock tickets. Members purchasing hard stock tickets will be asked to sign a disclosure stating all sales are final.
• Hard stock tickets must be purchased with cash or guaranteed funds. Checks, credit cards, and debit cards will not be accepted as a form of payment for tickets. Holds on funds may apply per the Credit Union’s policy before the purchase of tickets.
• Hard stock tickets will not be mailed or delivered to a member in any form other than directly from the Credit Union to the member at a designated Credit Union branch.
• Hard stock tickets expire January 13, 2018. You will not gain entrance into the Disneyland® Resort with your ticket after that date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I need to be a Credit Union member to purchase tickets?
A. Yes. Discount Disneyland® Resort tickets are available exclusively for active members of: Goldenwest Credit Union; USU Credit Union, a division of Goldenwest; and, Healthcare Credit Union, a Goldenwest company. Active members are defined as members who regularly conduct business with the Credit Union, or use the Credit Union’s products and services, on an on-going basis.
Q. How do I join Goldenwest Credit Union, USU Credit Union, or Healthcare Credit Union?
A. Credit Union membership eligibility requirements are available on our website. If you are not a Credit Union member, and would like to join, you may begin the membership application process online. Please note to complete a membership application, you will need to visit one of our branch locations.
Q. What types of tickets are available for purchase?
A. At our participating branch locations, two-day and three-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper hard stock tickets for adults and children are available for purchase. A broader array of ticket options is available through our partner Get Away Today. Get Away Today offers our Credit Union members great deals on hotel and travel packages, character dining experiences, and much more. For exclusive Credit Union pricing, log in to the online branch for the link to Get Away Today.
Q. What is the dollar amount of the discount for the tickets?
A. To view the discount for the tickets purchased online, log in to the online branch with your Credit Union username and password. For pricing on hard stock tickets, visit a branch location that sells hard stock tickets, or call our Member Contact Center. Deeper discounts are available for hard stock tickets. Every effort will be made to provide members with accurate pricing. However, ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
Q. Which branches offer hard stock tickets?
- North Logan
- South Ogden (Corporate Office Branch)
- Salt Lake City-South Temple (Healthcare Credit Union)
- Cottonwood/Murray (Healthcare Credit Union)
- South Jordan (Daybreak)
- Washington (St George)
Q. Are tickets refundable?
A. Travel insurance is available for purchase from Get Away Today for tickets purchased online. Hard stock tickets are the same as cash, and are non-refundable for any reason including but not limited to lost, stolen, damaged or expired. Travel insurance does not apply to hard stock tickets. Members purchasing hard stock tickets will be asked to sign a disclosure stating all sales are final.
Q. How many tickets can I purchase?
A. We have limited quantities available in our branch locations, and quantities may vary by location. For large ticket purchases, we recommend purchasing tickets from Get Away Today through the Credit Union’s online branch.
Q. Why can’t I use a Visa card or write a check to purchase tickets in a branch?
A. Hard stock tickets are the same as cash, and therefore must be purchased with cash or guaranteed funds. Checks, credit cards, and debit cards will not be accepted as a form of payment for hard stock tickets. Holds on funds may apply per the Credit Union’s policy before the purchase of hard tickets. To purchase tickets with a Visa card, we recommend purchasing tickets through the Credit Union’s online branch with Get Away Today.
Q. Can I get the same price for hard stock tickets as online tickets?
A. Ticket prices vary for hard stock tickets vs online tickets. Deeper discounts are available on hard stock tickets as they are available in limited quantities, are non-refundable, and fewer options are available.
Q. What other deals does the Credit Union offer for ticket purchases?
A. Goldenwest or USU Credit Union Visa Rewards credit cardholders can redeem 25,000 Extra Awards points for a $250 credit towards any Get Away Today purchase made with their Visa Rewards credit card.
Q. What ages qualify for a child ticket?
A. Disneyland® Resort sells child tickets for persons ages 3-9. Persons 10 and older are required to have an adult ticket. Please note that age is defined as the date(s) of your intended visit to the Disneyland® Resort, and not the purchase date of the tickets.
Q. What is the gate price for Disneyland® Resort tickets?
A. Ticket prices may vary. Please contact Disneyland® Resort for their pricing.
Q. What is the best time of year to go to Disneyland® Resort?
A. Our partner, Get Away Today, has Disney experts on staff available to assist you with all of your Disneyland® Resort questions.