To create an alert, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Alerts” tab located at the top of the screen.
- Find the link labeled “Add Alert”. Click on the link.
- Click on the round button next to the type of alert you would like to create. Different alert types will have some different setup options.
- “Balance” alerts will alert you whenever your account balance goes over or under a specified amount. See “Balance alerts” for more information.
- “Transaction” alerts will let you know when a certain transaction goes through your account. See “Transaction alerts” for more information.
- “Account” alerts are used to let you know when something important is about to happen in your account. See “Account alerts” for more information.
- “Sign in” alerts can be configured to let you know anytime someone accesses or attempts to access your account. See “Sign in alerts” for more information.
- “Message” alerts let you know when you have received a message from USUCU. See “Message alerts” for more information.
- Fill in the boxes under the ‘Alert Details’ section to create your alert.
Name: (The name of your Alert)
Type: (Already filled in with your choice from the previous page)
Rules: (These vary depending on what alert you are setting up. For example, a Balance alert would have a box labeled ‘Balance Below’ that you would fill in to have the Alert go off when it goes below that balance. Alternately, a Transaction alert would have a box labeled ‘Criteria’ that you would fill in to have the alert go off whenever a specific transaction went through
For Account: Pick which account you want the alert for. If you want all of them, just leave it as -- All Accounts –
Delivery: You can choose when you want to receive the alert. All Day means you get a notification as soon as possible after the transaction hits your account. Daily summaries deliver you a morning report of the previous day’s alerts. Weekly summaries arrive every Monday morning with all the alerts from the past week. Monthly summaries show up on the morning of the first day of the month with the previous month’s alerts.
- Choose how you want your alerts delivered. The primary and backup are the numbers we have on file at the credit union. If either of these have changed, please alert the credit union. You can also set another number to receive alerts using the ‘Other’ box.
- Click Save
You can view your alert by hitting the Alert tab again, or by hitting all alerts under the tabs section when the ‘Alerts’ tab is highlighted.