Making a loan payment is similar to performing a transfer.
If you would like to make a loan payment, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Transfers” tab at the top of the screen.
- Enter the payment amount in the “Transfer this Amount” field.
- Choose the account to pay from in the “From this Account” field.
- Choose the loan you are making a payment on in the “To this Account” field.
Tip: When you choose a loan in the “To this account” field, notice that it shows you the balance, next payment date, and payment amount below the account. You can click on the “Payment amount” link to have it pre-fill the “Transfer this Amount” field with your payment amount.
- Choose “Right Now” in the “When to Transfer” field.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Read through everything on the screen to make sure the settings and amounts are correct.
- Click the “Confirm Transfer” button.
The payment you entered has been made.