Follow these steps to reset your password:
- Go to the USU Credit Union home page at www.usucu.org.
- Look for the sign in box on the home page and click on the “Need help signing in?” link.
- Click on the “Forgot your username?” link.
- Enter your account number, the last 4 digits of your social security number, your birthday, and your password.
Tip: If there is more than one person on the account, you must enter the last four digits of social security number and birthday of the primary account holder. The primary account holder is the person whose name is listed on the statement.
Tip: If you forgot your password, here are instructions to help you retrieve it.
- Press the “Start” button.
- A 6-digit passcode will be sent to the email address listed on your account. Enter the passcode into the box provided.
Tip: If the email address on your account is not correct, you’ll need to visit your local branch and bring a photo ID for assistance.
Tip: If you don’t receive the passcode in a minute or two, check the spam folder in your email service to make sure the email wasn’t sent there inadvertently.
- Press the “Next” button.
- Your username will be displayed. You can now sign in with your username.